Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

Well here I am starting out with my very first online spiritual journal! Whoa! Go me! :-) I'm not exactly sure where to start since I have so many thoughts racing through my head...BUT as is customary in my hand written journals I suppose I should introduce myself and our little family. My name is Sarah and I have been married to my very best friend and the man of my dreams for over 7 years. In those 7 years my husband Adam and I have supported each other in completing our educational goals, moved 6 or 7 times, cried and laughed, and been able to expand our family by three!! ALL boys! :-) We are very happy and feel very blessed in our lives. Not that life is always perfect, or that we have it all together, but as a wise person once said, "Together we have it all!" (Author unknown).

The purpose of this blog is for us to share some of our thoughts, feelings, and experiences we've had being members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in an effort to help others gain a sneak peak into what its like to be a Mormon and why we do the things we do. We welcome your comments and questions and will do our best to answer them in a reasonable manner. We understand that every religion has truth and goodness in it, and therefore we are not out to refute what you believe or try to sway you otherwise. We are only out to share our own experiences with Faith and possibly add to the truth you have found. Feel free to join us on this spiritual journey! We welcome you!

No comments:

Post a Comment